Monday, September 8, 2008

Holiday! Celebrate!

Ok here we go - the official holiday round up!

As I already told you, I spent a week at the wonderful lake Chiemsee. My roommate and I rented a small appartment on a farm about 5 miles away from the lake. It looked like this:



As you can see it was very quiet there, the next village was about 1,5 mile away. That's why our only neighbours where the farmer's cows and cats:



Luckily we had good weather, so we spent most days at the lake, swimming and cruising around with a little boat:




On the third day we had to do the tourist stuff ;) we visited the beautiful castle built by Ludwig II and the monasteries - all of them are located on little islands in the middle of the lake. We took one of the official ferries to get there:





Well, now you know what we did, it wasn't much, most of the time we just chilled or bathed in the sun :)
But still it was a wonderful holiday, very relaxing and I really soaked in a lot of fresh energy to get things properly started in a week when school starts here.

Greets Julia

8 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

I've been to the Chiemsee palace a long time ago and I remember it was beautiful. I visited Neuschwanstein this summer and was underwhelmed when I saw the inside of the castle although the outside was beautiful as seen from Marian bridge. I liked the decoration inside the Chiemsee palace more. :)

Anonymous said...

That's the way I see the first pictures of your vacation? Hope I can see all of them sometime! Greets...

Marilyn said...

What a wonderful vacation. I really liked the cow picture.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that house you lived in really looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

@babette: Yeah, I liked the castle very much too! It's really beautiful :)

@eliot: You were here yesterday, you could have asked ;)

@marilyn: well, I really liked the cows :D we had fresh milk every morning!

@alex: it was, though we only had the small apartment on the top floor.

Anonymous said...

thanks that you were "HEAR"... ;]

yep I totally forgot about the pictures... maybe sunday...

Anonymous said...

somehow I messed up my link... now it should work! ;]

Anonymous said...

Looking good, missy.

ss_blog_claim=8a5525c2ee39a3990f55bc4307524d60