First of all - thanks for visiting last week. I wanted to tell you that the little colored tomatoes were de-li-cious!
And now for something completely different ...
Todays Thursday Thirteen is a little test and a great exercise for your brain. If you want to participate, take a piece of paper before reading on - just a normal sheet - and a pen, and get ready to flex those brain-muscles. This test is time limited. You've got 2 minutes, so set your alarm-clock and be honest ;) Got everything? Then go:
- Read through all the instructions before you do anything!
- Write your first and your last name in the upper right corner of the sheet.
- Draw 5 small squares on the upper part of the sheet.
- Pencil a * (star) into each suare.
- Sign the sheet with your last name in the lower right corner.
- Turn the sheet upside down and write down your date of birth.
- Put the sheet back in to normal position and write your first loves name underneath the squares.
- Write the letter "X" into the lower left corner of the sheet.
- Draw a circle around the "X" you've just written.
- Use the lower part of the sheet to solve the following calculation: 6+9-3x3-17
- Underline the result twice.
- Now add together all the numbers on your sheet (don't forget you brith date!)
- And now, after you've first of all read all the instructions, just do what you are asked for in point No.2 !
I hope you enjoyed the test and succeeded in passing it :)