Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Belated humor-overkill !!!

Hi folks,

ok, ok, ok - "SORRY!" for being late again, but I spent the last two days building up the booth for the Christmasmarket.
That's why I'll give you the double-dose of humor today, combining my weekly "WTF?!" and "Tuesday Tickle Treatment" series.

I thought about what I would present to you today and finally came up with the idea to have sort of a "theme" for this post. So today's motto will be: Star Wars!

First of all I'll show you my favourite SW-remake:

Store Wars

and talking about StarWars, stores and the dark side, the famous "Chad Vader - Dayshift Manager" is a "must-be-named".



Liked it? Look for more here or here, and to watch the whole saga, just visit the directors' homepage!

May the force be with you!

0 Kommentare:

ss_blog_claim=8a5525c2ee39a3990f55bc4307524d60