Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #3


Hi folks!

Last week I told you about my favourite books - and I'll definitely have another TT about books, cause I realized that I'm too much of a bookworm to just have 13 favs ;)

Anyway, this weeks TT is about my favourite films, and I sense another TT on this topic as well, cause I know that those thirteen just won't be enough!

By the way: the films are not in any order of favor, I love them all the same!



Thirteen Things about Juliadamus


1. Blues Brothers

A classic, best soundtrack ever and full of comical genius.

2. Lola Runs

A german film that even made it to the US market.

3. Ghostbusters

Who could resist a huge Marshmallow Man

4. Life of Brian

"Splitters!!!"

5. Fight Club

Hmmmm ... Brad Pitt! And I really do like the plot twist at the end.

6. King Pin

Hilariously funny!

7. The Full Monty

Adorable, witty, english humor. And hell - those guys can dance!

8. Payback

Mel Gibson wants his money back.

9. UHF

Weird Al Yankovich simply rules!

10. Star Wars IV - VI

Harrison Ford is soooo cool! I don't have to comment on the new trilogy, do I ?!

11. Lord of the Rings - Trilogy

Yep, I did the "watch-all-3-films-(extended version)-on-one-day" marathon, and I survived.

12. Eight Days a Week

The most romantic, funny movie I've ever seen.

13. Memento

Genius, pure genius. I had to watch it at least twice before I roughly knew what's goin on.

Hope you enjoyed reading the list, as much as I enjoyed watching the films ;)

Please comment and leave a link to your TTand I will give linky love back to you!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Sleeping Mommy

2. Patti

3. Joanne



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!




3 Kommentare:

Patti said...

I don't know many of your choices. I'll have to put them on my list of "must watch" films! :) Happy TT!

Sleeping Mommy said...

I hadn't thought about a few of these in a long time. Great list.

Thanks for visiting my TT today!

http://sleepingmommy.com/?p=400

Joanne said...

Wow. I have honestly not seen most of the films on your list. My husband though swears Memento is an awesome movie and Ghostbusters is one of his favorites too. Fun list. Happy 13! Thanks for checking out mine.

ss_blog_claim=8a5525c2ee39a3990f55bc4307524d60