Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Royal Flush amongst Poker Schools

I know the BIG Poker hype is somehow over. About a year ago, literally E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y played Poker. And if it should happen that once a week i wasn't invited to join a Poker party in the evenings, I could easily spent the night in front of my computer, playing online.
Problem was - I was never good at it!
I never played for real money online and only for small sums with friends, otherwise I swear I would have lost a fortune. Honestly, if you ever want to mak money with this game - and there is a lot to be made - you have to learn Poker, not only play it for fun. Maybe I should have gone for professional help, something like a personal tutor - a PokerProfessor.

Poker Professor Strategy offers you this service, and what is even better - you get 150$ free to start with!
So what you're waiting for? Go, play!!



0 Kommentare:

ss_blog_claim=8a5525c2ee39a3990f55bc4307524d60